________________________________
 Von: Robert Leguillon <robert.leguil...@hotmail.com>
An: Vortex Listserve <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Gesendet: 17:42 Dienstag, 3.April 2012
Betreff: [Vo]:Recent News on Nickel-Hydrogen Fusion? - March 2012

Defkalion - I saw a post from Alainco regarding a pending mid-April
announcement. Does anyone have further information on this, or was it only
wishful thinking?

------------
Robert, nothing new.

This actually is a puzzling aspect of the whole LENR-story.
The net is quirte 'effective' in endlessly recycling tiny bits of news and
rumors.
Even a single source lik this woomera guy can stir up hundreds of comments and
comments on comments ad nauseam.

Rossi is a bit of an exception as a -ahem- 'source', because he likes to talk.
Every group, after going through a learning-curve, has developed its own
strategy.
Defkalion seems to have developed a strategy of going dark.
Brillouin/Godes mostly keeps its mouth shut.
Nanospire/Leclair the same.
McKubre, Hagelstein etc also.

I think ist was Godes, who recently said, that the LENR crowd is mostly bad
communicators.
There is some truth in that.
Eg the CERN presentations were not -from a presentational aspect- high quality.
Would the guys have asked me, I would have pimped up their presentations within
a day, so that they easily would hav doubled their credibility, simply through
the art of polishing the surface of the appearance of their slides.
Normally the science crowd knows that.
Call it 'PPT-science'.

Now the LENR-crowd has an autistic flair on it, which ignores these
presentational niceties, to the detriment of their message, sadly.

The double talent of good presentation/advertisement and good/innovative
science is obviously rare.

Hope, my theory is correct.
G.