On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 2:41 PM, integral.property.serv...@gmail.com <
fusion.calo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Another quote from Vortex which may clarify the concept: "it was pointed
> out by someone the importance of Fe powder influenced by RFG to both
> align Ni lattice structure and oscillate the hydride ion into such a
> state to neutralize the Zitterbewegung helical energy, thus reducing the
> barrier allowing a neutron to fuse with the nucleus leaving an electron
> in the hydride space. "

Forgive my complete ignorance.  Following is what I gather from the above

   1. Under normal conditions, neutrons being created from some source (not
   mentioned here) are too energetic to react with nuclei in the system.  In
   order for a reaction to take place, they must be moderated.
   2. To moderate the neutrons, you have to neutralize "Zitterbewgung
   helical energy," something you only see described on free energy sites.
   3. To neutralize Zitterbewgung helical energy, you dope the Ni lattice
   structure with Fe, get hydride ions in there as well, and then subject the
   system to electromagnetic radiation (photons) at the right frequency, which
   causes the hydride ions to flip around.

Where do the neutrons come from?  Where do the hydride ions come from?
 Where do the hydride ions go?

This more complex a setup than I was envisioning from the quantum tunneling
experiment.  In the article, there doesn't appear to be any need for
hydride ions to get the electron to tunnel through a semiconductor; this
happens due to obscure reasons connected to photon being bound up with the
electron such that a new particle is created (a "dipolariton").  I was
imagining a high energy photon (maybe in the gamma range?) binding with an
electron, thereby creating a dipolariton which then would tunnel into a
nearby neutron (a sort of inverse beta decay).  The (slow) neutron would
then proceed along the lines that people love to hate Widom and Larsen for
proposing.

All a wild flight of speculation, since I don't have any business even
going there.  But what I really like about the experiment is how it
connects photons (e.g., the missing gamma radiation) with electrons and the
modulation of quantum tunneling.

Eric