________________________________
 Von: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
An: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Gesendet: 20:00 Montag, 9.April 2012
Betreff: [Vo]:Mallove murder trial begins

See:

http://www.norwichbulletin.com/news/x221044190/Trial-set-to-begin-in-Mallove-slaying#axzz1rZEqp9d8

Yeah.
I've read that.
Term this LESR <- LENR, read 'S'  as 'Societal' or 'Subjectal',  a new sort of
unifying conspiracy-theory.
Society has a grid-like structure, formed by an equilibrium of attractive and
repulsive forces, which occasionally is brought into
chaotic disequilibrium by some force, which energizes the grid.
Because the grid more often than not is imperfect, local energy concentrates
with probability X.

See Dr Kelly, the anthrax-case, JFK, MLK.

Those are not targeted/punctual cases of simplistic conspiracy, but sort of
random excitations of the societal grid, which then produces a lot of societal
energy afterwards.

See eg the suicide of the 77-year-old in Athens lately.
(
http://greekleftreview.wordpress.com/2012/04/07/syntagma-suicide-could-this-be-greeces-tunisia-moment/
 )
It actually does not matter whether it is murder or suicide.
IT IS BOTH.
Term this particle-wave dualism of society.

It is the energizing of the societal grid, or the distortion of the
intersubjective attraction-repulsion-equilibrium, as said.

Maybe I am inspired to say that after watching "What The Bleep Do We Know".
Sort of quantum epistemology.

At least it is sort of -ahem- coherent..

Guenter