On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If chargon is a boson, it could support a condensate that enables a charge
> accumulation mechanism whereby the large negative electric charge localized
> is a small volume can remove the coulomb barrier to allow fusion to occur.

This seems like an interesting line of investigation.  It would be pretty
cool if a bosonic piece of electron charge were flying off into a proton.
 When I asked about quasiparticles on physics.stackexchange.com, I was told
that their binding energies were very weak compared to the energy of
elementary particles, but I suspect that this was an oversimplification.
 One question I have is whether a collective effect such as spin-charge
separation can interact with free nucleons.

Eric