From: Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Apr 21, 2012 3:25 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Znidarsic's constant

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 7:09 AM, <fznidar...@aol.com> wrote:

As far as Jones comment as finally..Its is finally not.. this was done 15 years ago.   Jones did ask a good question of why hydrogen in nickle and why deuterium in palladium.  It must have something to do with a resonant condition at that speed.  Helium in another metal may work at a different pressure and frequency.  I am trying this trying to achieve another result.

I was wondering about dissociation.  Can anyone clarify -- will hydrogen dissociate in any metal that is acting as a cathode, e.g., Pd, or will it only dissociate in a metal with a crystalline structure of a small enough size?

Eric