From: Ron Kita

                Ahhhhh..here is the closest find. A link to a blog called:
Quantum Fusion..a nice term:
                The blog link is 80% down the page on the right side:
                http://www.nytimes.com/pages/science/index.html

One good comment serves to show that Godes (Brillouin) theory - a derivative
of W-L, is simply wrong. In fact, it is more implausible that Larsen's
absurd rationale.

Quote from Eric Lund: "I count four collisions that have to happen for this
process to operate as described:
p + e- -> n + ν
p + n -> 2H
2H + n -> 3H
3H + n -> 4H
followed by a beta decay
4H -> 4He + e- + antiν
where ν represents a neutrino.
The first collision and the beta decay are plausible. [nope: it is
implausible as well] What I don't see is how you get the other three
collisions to happen while conserving both energy and momentum (and have
them happen before the neutrons decay via n -> p + e- + antiν). I don't see
any evidence of intentional fraud, but the underlying physics is, as Pauli
put it, not even wrong. In stars, the way you get deuterium is via p + p ->
2H + e+ + ν.
That's in addition to the implementation issues discussed in the post."