On 05/06/2012 09:52 AM, Greg Watson wrote:
Hi Guys
In order to comply with ASX regulations GGE will make no further comment until the announcement of the float. All posts on this forum relating to this matter are being archived and passed on to our legal team. I respectfully ask that you be patient until the ASX announcement which will be in the newspapers within the next few weeks.

Best Regards
Greg Watson

Legal team? You don't have a legal team. You are one guy, working out of your house.

When I saw your first scam, fifteen years ago now, I thought you might have made a mistake. But then after the second scam, and the third, it's now old.

What do you do for work, Mr. Watson? While most people have jobs and go to work every day, do you sit at home and think of ways to scam people?

It's just old, and now you're doing it again here.