>> Advanced Civilizations are currently operating up in space in a whole
>> complete highly sophisticated capacity. Not only can they read us like a
>> book
>> inside & out, but also all matter & energy that makes up our world.....
>> Eons
>> Ago.... Eons To Go
>>

> No, no, Ordinary Space Aliens from the Equis Cuadricule are continuously
> transmitting encoded alien poems, versing mainly about their slowly dying
> star (and corresponding climate), in spread spectrum mode, for us to enjoy
> decoding.
> Problem is our outdated attachment to the concept of 'number', along with
> our limited ET bandwidth capacity are, sadly, still preventing us from
> establishing Contact. If we could only agree on a fixed frequency and
> encoding (a simple one, you know, but with Reed Solomon or something
> similar for error correction), that could certainly be called Progress in
> the no minor feat of conforming a Galactic Federation, with a center,
> branches, galactic postal codes, a flag, anthem, and all.

I forgot! Ordinary Space Aliens are usually called OSA by those 'in the
known', and the Galactic Federation, GF, simple enough. Once we become
close, we can talk about zip codes instead of post codes, because it
sounds more intimate; plus, it's shorter!
You can alternatively say Number or number, and Feat or feat, they mean
the same in galactian language, where it curiously runs contrary to
German.