Andrea Rossi
May 13th, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Dear Pietro F.:
I have been authorized to give the following information.
The 1 MW plant has been delivered and is working in a military concern. It has
been made in the USA, after the October test of the prototype made in Italy;
such prototype will be delivered, with the modifications which we will complete
based on what we learnt from the model at work, to a European Customer in July.
I have not been allowed to give this information until now.
We are working very much and very hard to be as fast as possible. For the
domestic E-Cats we have the necessity of the certification made. The industrial
plants will get the necessary certification within weeks.
Warm Regards,
A.R.