Interesting, the guy that is starting this "Open Source Project" is named Gary Wright from Las Vegas. The guy that turned in Rossi in Florida for building nuclear reactors was also named Gary Wright from Las Vegas. A coincidence?

Robert Dorr

At 08:44 AM 5/18/2012, you wrote:
I should add that there are several qualified open-source advocates who post
here regularly - Brad Lowe and Jaro are two of them. They are smart,
qualified and not hiding anything to arouse suspicions.

If Gary is in that category, my apologies. He should make his abilities
known. Maybe he is a dream-weaver extraordinaire who merely has his public
priorities reversed.

It is a not really a fine line, yet as of now he appears to be well over
onto the Aussie-Guy (Greg Watson) side of that line ...

                From: Jones Beene

                Hello Kevin - You ask why there has been no discussion here
... on what has the hallmarks of a Dennis Lee/ Carl Tilley/ Mike Brady, etc
type of derivative scam - with no apparent redeeming qualities ...

                (Please feel free to list the redeeming qualities, if there
are any - and do not take this the wrong way, if the claimant is indeed a
hero inventor who has somehow hidden his true identity carefully; and yet
managed to present his venture exactly like Dennis Lee would do)

I haven't seen any discussions on this project in Vortex-L

 http://www.opensourcelenr.com/index.html

Kevmo