I'm sorry, but as an engineer if you imagine that you can build a fusion
powered spacecraft with an exhaust velocity of 7.5e6m/s and 40MW of engine
power per kg of spacecraft (from rocket equation with 20% fuel use in 2
days at 1g thrust), when nobody can yet build a viable self sustaining
fusion reactor at any size then you don't deserve a response.