From: Jojo Jaro <jth...@hotmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jun 19, 2012 1:41 am
Subject: [Vo]:Re: [Vo]:Re: [Vo]:Re: [Vo]:Rossi’s carbon nanotubes

Axil, IMHO, the following is my analysis:

<snip>

1.  I think we can be certain that the major redesign had something to do with
being able to deliver sparks more efficiently.  A pressure vessel made of 2
parallel plates makes abosolutely no sense for a pressure vessel from a
mechanical or structural point of view.  A vessel that is wide and broad and
thin makes a poor pressure vessel because it is more difficult to prevent leaks
and to fortify it properly for pressure operation.  Hence the resulting vessel
would have to be sturdier than necessary making it more expensive.  Hence,
makes no sense from a structural point of view.  There's a reason why almost
pressure vessels we use in the industry are cylindrical in shape, ie. propane
tanks, gas tanks, oxygen tanks, and all sorts of pressure tanks.  Roosi's
redesign to a FatCat was prompted by something else.  To me, it was the need to
deliver sparks.  I can't think of anything else.

<snip>