"He is an impressive businessman and a brilliant engineer and inventor".

At this point I will agree with "inventor".  I am anxiously waiting to see
independent results of what has been invented and whether I will be
impressed with his business and technical acumen.

I do credit him with taking a world-changing concept and moving it forward
in his own unique way...