    From: Guenter Wildgruber
    To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
    Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 12:19 AM
    Subject: Re: [Vo]: ECAT 600 C Operations

    Jojo,

    Maybe, maybe not.
    Count me in the doubter's camp.
    As I tried to explain: 400++ degC is a domain where recrystallization
occurs. this is not your comfortable home-temperature.

    See 'the laws of recrystallization', subtopic  -- Laws of recrystallization
--

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recrystallization_(metallurgy)

    It is ONE thing to question ONE law, but a different thing to question
quite a bunch of them simultaneously,.

    As an engineer with some philosophical leanings (quite rare) I tell You
that I am not quite ready to put Rossi into the alltime hall of fame of the
likes of Plato, Aristoteles or Einstein.
    My guess is, that he is more like a Karl May character, who pretended to
have visited distant lands, without ever experiencing them, or messing things
up, doing a disservice to us all.

    Sorry.
    Guenter