We, as in this civilization of a race of human beings in an initial or
elementary stage of development way back in time, on earth,,, are in the
archives aboard UFO's. Now just think what it would be like to have been up
there
coordinating efforts since the time of the earliest simple lifeforms began
billions of years ago (here), all the way up thru time until present.

                                                      When you mention
"UFO's", you've said a mouthful, or, speak volumes, BUT, the problem is that
language 'perse  has long since been done away with, as in grunts & groans
and/or ooohs & ahhhs. If you really want to make the connection and/or relate
UFO's, then let it stand for Unbelievably Free Objectives.

     *Those* who are up in space are so absoutely technologically advanced
that all "we" can do is refer to them as Unidentified or Unknown Flying
Objects.  A good analogy of understanding *Their* abilities compared to Ours,
would be comparable to that of an Ant Colony to a Human.  Now, while an Ant
can't send a rocket to the moon, it isn't much different than an ant traveling
100 ft away from the ant hill to explore it's surroundings for resources.

                                                              Simply put,
once you've reached technological independence, resources are simply no
longer consumed or required.  I think anyone with even just  amodicul of
insight
can see just how far 'we' have to go in order to accomplish that. Being
Biologically Independent essentially enables immortality, but the problem is
that that is largely what makes up our entire well grounded being.

                                   The one & only system that can enable
immortality and/or star travel w/o trouble or fail, I am more than confident
IS the one I've already described here. It's the only way to efficiently
generate the dynamic forces, and a *State* of energy/propulsion at the same
time. There simply is no other way to do all of this as efficiently as this one
& only system can, and I would say that "them are the facts, so, the sooner
we deal with it, the sooner we can leave this permanent gravesite called
planet earth, once & for all!.. no ifs, ands, or buts about it.
          </HTML>