Hi,
[snip]
>Hi,
>
>Reading some unrelated article on anti-neutrino detection campaigns under
>the Alps, I had some question.
>
>Was there any article, discussion, about detecting possible neutrinos if
>LENR involve some kind of electron-capture.
>I see many challenge :
>- first electron capture produce neutrinos, and most studies have been made
>on fission reactor producing anti-neutrinos... are there good detectors for
>non-anti neutrinos?

AFAIK the big neutrino detectors are just that - neutrino detectors (because
stars produce neutrinos).

>- second there is a cut-off energy in detectors, some about 1.8MeV, some
>233keV... are there theoretical reason to imagine that no neutrino will
>have enough energy?

..this depends on the type of detector.

>- third the usual power of fission reactors is about GW, while LENR
>reactors might be about kW if not MW

....why is this a problem? Early PCs were not as powerful as the mainframes of
the day, but we use millions of them. In fact, for household use, kW power
levels are ideal (10-20 kW). Average power usage over the day is about 1-2 kW,
and peak usage on the order of 10 kW.
[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk