Jed, I have.  The more I do, the more I realize Darwinian Evolution is a lie
and a fraud.

You see, over the years many "neo" Darwinists have been coming up with
explanations to plug the leaky holes of Darwin's original theory.  Neo
Darwininism is now a hodgepodge conglomeration of increasingly dubious ideas.
Take Stephen J. Gould's idea of "Punctuated Evolution", that hypothesizes that
evolution occurs in spurts.  Punctuated Evolution was devised to explain why
after over a century of intense fossil digging, we still have not found any of
the supposedly "transition species".?  So he came up with this nonsense to
explain why transition species can not be found.  So, he think he has plugged
one hole, not realizing that he has opened up another bigger hole.  Like, how
do  you explain "rapid" evolution without a cause.  If evolution occurs in
spurts, it is rapid and therefore does not fit Darwin's original idea that
evolution is due to slow mutation and natural selection (survival of the
fittest).  Using this criteria, Gouild's Punctuated Evolution is no longer
Darwinian Evolution.  Both ideas presupposes a different mechanism that drive
changes.  What that mechanism is, Gould conveniently "does not know".

Did you know that the entire narrative of man's supposed descent from ape-like
creatures, to Lucy down to Homo Sapiens is stitched together by bones that
would fit the bed of a small pickup truck.  How can one be so biased as to
claim that a truck full of bones is sufficient "fact" to claim the descent of
man as a tautology.

And there are a host of other ideas just a ridiculous and dubious as the above.

So, as a matter of fact Jed, I know and have studied Darwinian Evolution.  I am
not the close-minded, propaganda-victim, blind faith individual you would like
to believe.  So, Jed, how many papers in Intelligent Design have you read and
studied.  Have you read Stephen Meyer's paper on Specified Complexity?.  Have
you read Microbiologist Micheal Behe's paper on Irreducible Complexity and the
Bacterial Flagellum?  Have you read Tipler's "The physics of Immortality"?
(Jed, I said read the original paper, not the "For dummies" version you find in
the web.) LOL....

Of course NOT.... cause reading these papers would give the field of
Intelligent Design legitimacy, right?  You will not engage in a debate with me
on the fallacies of Darwinian Evolution because that would give me legitimacy,
right?  And of course, you won't debate a close-minded, propaganda-victim,
blind faith individual because that is beyond your superior intellect and
understanding, right?   The same blinded belief why Bob Parks would not debate
with you regarding Cold Fusion.

OK, Whatever, at least we know who the close-minded individual here is.

Jed,  If you are so inclined, I can go into detail on the numerous significant
problems of Darwinian and Neo-Darwinian Evolution  theories like:

1. Irreducible Complexity
2. Specified Complexity
3. DNA Information
4. Biological Chirality
5. Abiogenesis
6. Impropability
7. Anthropic Principle
8. Lack of Fossil Record
9. Cell Structure
10. Fossil Graves
11. OOPS - Out-of-Place stuff

These are just a sampling of the numerous holes of Neo-Darwinianism. Each
Mack-truck hole is a significant problem for the theory in itself that any fair
and open-minded person would gasp in amazemnet at the Darwinian Evolution lie
that has been foisted on them.

But, of course, you have superior understanding, so you won't even bother
strudying these issues.  Why, all the "experts" agree that Darwinian Evolution
is correct, so no need to debate me, right?

LOL ...

Jojo

PS.  By the Way, Since Rule 2 is just a guideline, and "We make the rules as we
go", and since this is a "scientific discussion", my posting of Darwinian
Evolution is proper for this forum, right?  And since, I can't persuade you to
moderate your hijacking of this forum, might as well correct your
misinformation and propaganda at every step.

Let's see how many people here are as objective as they would like to believe.
$100 bucks says I will now receive a barage of criticism that my posting on
Darwinian Evolution is inappropriate, and no doubt from our "esteemed" colleage
Dr. Peter Gluck.  And of course, I can just go "F*** my self", right?  Another
$100 bucks says I will now be banned from this forum.  And if that is so, so be
it.  That's the price I am willing to pay for standing up to what is right.
And what am I standing for? Simply that people do not hijack Vortex-L with
off-topic posts as clearly specified in our existing rules.  Simply that we as
a community try to preserve the relevance and value of Vortex-L by discussing
only issues that are important.  Dead Everest Bodies and Wisconsin Politics are
clearly off-topic, and so is AGW propaganda.