US News and World Report was once one of the big 3 US news magazines, along
with Time and Newsweek. A few years ago, circulation declines let to the
magazine going to a biweekly, or maybe even monthly publication, so it is
not as big a name as it used to be -- but it would still be considered a
mainstream publication.

Best,

Frank

--