I suppose he is speaking of methane. No need for electrical power
anymore.   Seems that Rossi is leaving "competition" in the dust. Read
below.

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=679&cpage=3#comment-299135

Andrea Rossi
August 10th, 2012 at 11:54 AM
We are very close to a 1 MW plant with high temperature steam and
electric power generation. Another important achievement , we got
today: we are able, now, to make the drive with gas instead of
electric power. This is extremely important, because now we are able
to make thermal energy with thermal energy, and with the thermal
energy produced we can make electric power. All this with 1 MW plants.
Warm Regards,
Andrea Rossi

mic