A true virtuoso of the all the LENR arts.

Rossi’s latest revelation about his 1200C system tells me a lot about his
relationship with the DOD.

Because of the Navy's need for secrecy in the way it does nuclear based
development is sacrosanct, I could not understand how the DOD would ever
again let Rossi talk about his technology let alone release a product to
the general public based on what the Navy was doing.

After yesterday, now I understand.

The product that Rossi revealed yesterday is completely different than what
he has ever done before. It does not work in any way the same as the
invention that he sold to the DOD last October.

The product that Rossi sold to the DOD had square core geometry was very
small and compact with a high power density, was computer controlled and
used a radio frequency generator.

In order to get back into the commercial market place and at the same time
still honor his non-disclosure agreement with the DOD, Rossi had to
completely reinvent both his technology and product in order to make the
DOD LENR project impenetrable: the way it looks, its performance
characteristics, the LENR technology, and the way it is controlled and
functioned.

In just over a year, Rossi has now inspired three different LENR
approaches: DGT, DOD, and the Hot-Cat.

You have to hand it to him, Rossi is truly a virtuoso of the all the LENR
arts

Cheers:   Axil