Yes, I am going to buy a kit.  I am also going to go to PowerGen in
December and will look for them.  They are backed by McKubre, Bill Clinton,
Harry Reid.  I believe only the first guy...

I believe for electrical power generation or running a drivetrain from this
energy source, which I believe is all the same process, Rohner it is the
way to go.  If you want to transmute metals, go with DGT since their power
output is lower and their gremlin is mostly chewing on metal dust and
spewing out matter and energy at a lower power level.  If you need to boil
water/process heat go with Rossi's  tubular heater until Brilluoin figures
out it is the ion collisions and not the lattice.   Make sure you get an
ironclad contract with Rossi whereby if his does not work he has to run on
a treadmill for you to generate the guaranteed power output...