Celani has set up his demonstration cell. The people from TI reworked the
instruments and the LabView code that collects data. They did a beautiful
job. Celani just told me that he inputs 48 W constantly. This morning it
did not work. They ran it and let it cool to clean it. They tried again
about an hour ago and it began to produce ~4 W excess fairly soon. It
climbs gradually up to ~20 W gradually and stays stable after that.

Very impressive. Peter Hagelstein considers this an important experiment.

All of the papers from this conference have already been submitted (except
mine) and will be on line soon. (Mine is not ready because they told me a
week beforehand to write one.)