From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 14, 2012 1:32 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Celani demonstration

David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

Jed, is the device putting out heat of 48 + 20 = 68 watts?

Correct. At peak that is what it does. At the moment it is 48 + 5 = ~53. It is
just turning on. It sometimes takes many hours to ramp up to peak.

I think they need a lot of input power to bring it up to the operating
temperature.

Celani said it would be easy to insulate it to lower the background 48 W but he
wants to be able to look inside. I agree that is a good thing. I do not see any
problem with the high input power. It is simple DC, no fancy waveform or
anything like that.