Well, ya' coulda' named the dog "Toto". since he's not in Kansas anymore

From: Kelley Trezise

I am happy to hear of developments of the E-Cat and await with bated breath
the presentation of a working product or third party proof. On the other
hand if the E-Cat arrives, my beautiful play "Waiting for E-Cat", will be
moot. So here for you enjoyment of my magificant creation is a link to the
play on my vanity blog:
<http://deadstickarizona-zedshort.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-for-e-cat.htm
l>
http://deadstickarizona-zedshort.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-for-e-cat.html
I wrote it largely for my own amusement and am certain it will appeal to
only the 0.001% of the population that is involved in this controversy. So,
read it and have a laugh while the E-Cats remain in limbo.

I'm considering turning it into a musical.

Share and Enjoy

Zedshort