Right,  they made up a new state called "Inverted Rydberg State"  that has
ultra high density.  Don't they really mean "collapsed"?

Axil, I really don't think we are that far off.  In both my theory and
Miley a cluster of ultra high density matter is shredding it's environment
and leaving a host of products.

Do these inverted states hang around in their environment once they are
created?