Indeed, small traces of transmutations (e.g. Pd—>Ag, Ti—>Vd and Ni—>Cu) may
be explained by neutron production in light element fusion reactions.
Afterall Fleischmann thought that he saw some neutrons, although there were
no where near enough of them to be statistically significant or what is
expected from hot fusion reactions. Just an idea.

Therefore it would be important to look for helium and tritium also from
Ni-H cells. Where Celani's cell is perhaps the most advanced. Celani should
send his cell for someone who has mass spectrosopy available. I would say
that even Curious could find the Helium from Celani's cell. This test could
be done as early as 2016, when there is a launch window open to Mars. It
would cost perhaps 20 billion (distributed for ten year span) but it is
still cheap compared to the scientific value of such experiment. Just
another wild idea.

—Jouni