I realize Axil has been harping on Rydberg matter for months.  Inverted
Rydberg matter sounds even more interesting to me.  Miley states that once
the D(-1) inverted state is created in voids it may reside permanently.  I
also wonder what happens if it resides in a void and that void
closes/compresses on it when heated and with electrical stimulation
creating further collapse.

I wonder at what point its ultrahigh density is able to blueshift particle
waves around it such that the extremely high local energies along with its
gravitational pull are able to strip atoms apart that are nearby.  At this
point it might also take on all of the quantum mechanical properties I have
been discussing.

Also, if this "inverted matter" hangs around in nature and is reactive it
cannot be very good for biological organisms.

http://www.phys.unsw.edu.au/STAFF/VISITING_FELLOWS&PROFESSORS/pdf/MileyClusterRydbLPBsing.pdf

Rydberg Matter is a long-lived form of matter, and the lowest possible
excitation level D(1) or H(1) exists more or less permanently in the
experiments (Badiei et al 2009). The clusters are not formed transiently.
There is no indication that the phase D(-1) is not formed almost
permanently. In the experiments both forms D(1) and D(-1) were observed
simultaneously. The experiments indicate that the material changes rapidly
with almost no energy difference states D(1) and D(-1).