I have uploaded an interview with Edmund Storms on his new theory of what starts the cold fusion reaction.

http://coldfusionnow.org/an-explanation-of-low-energy-nuclear-reactions-cold-fusion-by-edmund-storms/

I'll be on the road, in my truck, headed to the Bay area (San Francisco California region for you non-left-coasters) for another interview, then up to Humboldt County to visit my storage unit (next to Hiro's), camp out in the Redwoods and edit lots more video.

As such, I won't be monitoring comments on Cold Fusion Now, and I'm going to send any individuals interested in discussing the work here to this thread. Is that illegal on Vortex?

I am having alot of fun making these videos.
Especially now that I've discovered the Zoom text on iMovie.

Enjoy!

--
Ruby Carat

r...@coldfusionnow.org <mailto:r...@coldfusionnow.org>