Not fusion not fission.  It is nucleon flipping due to an greatly increased
range and strength of the strong nuclear spin orbit force.

Frank Znidarsic

-----Original Message-----
From: Jojo Jaro <jth...@hotmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 24, 2012 4:52 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:It's fission

Never mind,  I opened my mouth before I had the chance to read and comprehend
what you are saying.  I do that many times in my excitement.   I'm an idiot.

So, you are hypothesizing fission of Nickel?  Wouldn't that be unlikely
considering that nickel is such a stable element?

What would be the fission reaction paths ending up with these elements.

Jojo