*…"it may be a good metaphor for energy gain in condensed matter systems –
but the superatom simply cannot be involved in the Rohner scam."*

It is possible that the papp engine can work and also be used in SCAMs by
both papp and J. Rohner. It would be a crime against humanity to through
the baby out with the bathwater.

 *“**BTW - even Stirling Allan is covering his backside on this scam and
apparently now believes that the “pop”effect is due to strong eddy
repulsion in a hidden aluminum ring. The plastic piston does not work
without the ring, and you get the same pop without or without the special
gas. Clever showmanship, but not gainful.”*

We all watched the demo of the old papp engine and at the end of that demo,
a cylinder made out of clear plastic was shown in a demo of the noble gas
reaction. The coils were not in place for that demo and the piston still
moved.

Just the overwhelming promise of the papp engineering approach that makes
all heat producing versions of LENR obsolete makes it important to test the
gain of the papp piston and to to check more generally if there is
something going on inside the noble gas to produce power.

*"Anyway – moving on toreal physical anomalies – in order to create the
required BEC phenomenon, these researchers cooled atoms to what is
essentially absolute zero, and saw the lowest temperature ever achieved.*
* *

* *
* *
*If they could have done that at higher temperature, they would have."*

http://cdn.intechweb.org/pdfs/17002.pdf

I posted a paper a few days ago that shows that superconductivity is
possible in multi-walled carbon nanotubes at ultra high temperatures…at
least 6ook. This is the type of superconactivity that has magnetic
effects...the real kind.

Cheers:     Axil

* *