Le Aug 23, 2012 à 10:16 PM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> a écrit :
> http://cdn.intechweb.org/pdfs/17002.pdf
>
> The above paper attempts to prove that carbon nanotubes are superconductive
> at very high temperatures by imbedding nickel nanoparticles in the outside
> wall of a multi walled nanotube and detecting magnetic changes produced by
> superconductivity.

The paper mentioned possible critical temperatures of 1000 K or more.  One
thing I did not understand was why they were looking for the diamagnetic
Meissner effect at high temperatures as evidence of superconductivity.  I think
there is instead a paramagnetic Meissner effect at work in so-called high
temperature superconductors, unless the diamagnetic Meissner effect is
understood to be seen once more at even higher temperatures.  I also thought
the Cooper pair phonon resonance (BCS) mechanism only applied to
low-temperature superconductors.

Eric