To further that thought...

Massive black holes are the ultimate sub-woofer and micro black holes the
ultimate high-range tweeter.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-08-06/black-holes-jam-on-bass-to-accompany-star-creation.html

Yes, I believe cold fusion is nothing but the effects of quantum gravity
making its presence felt in the macro world.  This goes for SonoFusion,
Bubble Fusion, ColdFusion, PappFusion, TerraWattFusion,
LightningBallFusion, PattersonBeadFusion, MileyVoidFusion, DGTMicroFusion,
CelaniWireFusion and RossiMediaCircusFusion.

Matter or Energy In----> Energy Out

Stewart
http://wp.me/p26aeb-4