An excerpt from Giza Dearth Star, link below:

   [seen]..in two separate experiments in two different labs.

   "It isn't just solar flares that seem to induce changes in
   radioactive decay rate. Changes in solar rotation and activity,/and
   the Earth's position on its orbital path around the Sun also appear
   to have an effect/, and it's the latter variable which seems to have
   been decisive in the research. Between July 2005 and June 2011,
   continued monitoring has apparently shown consistent annual
   variation in the decay rate of chlorine 36, peaking in January and
   February, and ebbing in July and August."(Emphasis added)

   Read more:NEW DETECTION METHOD FOR SOLAR FLARES: VARIATIONS IN
   RADIATION EMISSION

<http://gizadeathstar.com/2012/08/new-detection-method-for-solar-flares-variations-in-radiation-emission/#ixzz25FHEeuxf>
   - Giza Death Star Community

This really rang my chimes, as I had read -a month or two ago?- that the existence of the ether has some good evidence for it, and that measurements showed that the solar system is moving through this ether at IIRC 4,000 km/hr, towards (some point). If these two hideous heresies should turn out to agree the whole edifice of modern physics may crumble.

I wish I could provide a link to the ether article, it was a peach, giving (?) ten anomalous stick-in-your-eye findings that physics won't look at.

Ol' Bab, who was an engineer