Normally, safety guidelines are more stringent for consumer/home devices
than industrial devices because the industrial operators are expected to be
"trained users".  For example, the electromagnetic SAR limits for consumer
devices are much lower than for industrial users (think cellphones vs.
portable public safety 2-way radios).

--

Regards,
Bob Higgins