Alan J Fletcher <a...@well.com> wrote:

Thanks to AK for the correct link (which I'd already fixed on the wiki --
> though even my comments in talk have been "collapsed" -- and I'm being
> threatened with arbitration.)

'Dat's how it woiks at Wikipedia. First 'dey collapse you. 'Den they
arbitrate you. You know: arbitrate! By sticking your feet in concrete, and
taking you down to the docks for on a long walk on a short pier.

Metaphorically. But it is based on what ya' might call Prohibition era
rum-runners' best practices, 6-sigma-like, such as how to deal with smart
alecs who got no business in this neighborhood, askin' questions what ain't
none of your business, see?!?