From: Axil Axil [mailto:janap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 1:35 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:A LENR route to green fission?

Piantelli also found the two channel effect in his radiation experiments. This
behavior was caused by the speed in which hydrogen loading was done in nickel.
Slow loading produced radiation and fast loading produced heat.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCkQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnewenergytimes.com%2Fv2%2Flibrary%2F2004%2F2004Focardi-EvidenceOfElectromagneticRadiation.pdf&ei=WqpaULaAFIXy0gGb94DABQ&usg=AFQjCNHu3w5dimV_JIaouNutOQePoXu2Pg&sig2=D0x1bSsDVfrhx7bM0uaKyg

A formation of condensate of proton pairs would thermalize the energy coming
out of these LENR based nuclear reactions.

If the proton condensate does not form, the LENR associated radiation comes out
of the nucleus as energetic particles since there is no proton condensate
available to thermalize this nuclear energy.

Cheers:    Axil

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 4:33 PM,