NOAA named it Nadine not me. They are predicting it will turn North anyway.
 I am not sure if that is the low pressure system I am looking for or not.
 Weathermen make wrong predictions all of the time.  If I am wrong I guess
I might still qualify as one but I will not quit my day job for now.

I like your humor though



On Tuesday, September 25, 2012, wrote:

> Okay Stew... You've predicted the destination of Nadine, but why didn't you
> mention  why you named it "Nadine"?  So now, if I were to sound it out, it
> sounds very similar the word N-e-e-d-i-n-g?.... so, what is it that is
> relative importance you're currently in need of ?... is it wind-energy, a
> large
> amount of water for drinking, fishing, etc, etc., or maybe a big spin-off
> tornado or vortex that sucks you in & sends you to another place? (tee
> hee).
>
>
> << Theories are useless unless they help us predict.
>
>  I have gone out on a limb to predict the destination of tropical storm
>  Nadine that has been swirling in the gulf the past couple of weeks.  I
>  believe I am correct unless another dark matter particle interacts at some
>  point along her path and wins out.
>
>  http://wp.me/p26aeb-6D
>
>  Please pray for me and those in her path or prepare to throw large amounts
>  of egg at my face.
>
>  Stewart >>
> </HTML>
>
>

Reply via email to