The "True" people of this Country have been, are being, and/or will
continue (?) to be   worked & played and/or by the leeches & parasites that
plague
all Countries with anykind of wealth.... A huge number of various
call/screen names w/ yahoo, gmail, hotmail accounts (among others) are
generally all
apart of the same group or effort to swindle, con, defraud, influence,
swindle, lie, scam, and/or blab endlessly their way into your life, while
making
you believe they are honest, ethical, fair-minded, normal good people, like
you & me.

   Now, I simply must take this opportunity to thank these one & the same
individuals (posing as human beings) for making themselves (in)obvious about
their intentions.... so please try to remember that "they're" everywhere
working & playing "us" like the naive gullible fools, we are.

                                                      Thank you all for
your time, and your trust, sense of decency, and the sharing spirit  of
donating your wealth or any money you have, or may come across, and/or last but
not
least, your soon-to-be demise.... as all good things must come to an end!
Sincerely   L.H. </HTML>