as an exercise of young patent reader, after david French course I will try
to explain why I think it is not infringing.
http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/FrenchDpatentsand.pdf
If David French can check my homework

it is not nanopowder of 3-20nm but micrometer nickel foam

as david french explain, is claim 1 is good, no need to care of the others.

claim 1 might be killed by piantelli work, but I don't know if piantelli
tested arcing, and dielectric medium.... (is hydrogen or any athmosphere a
dielectric medium? yes but not so clear according to that claim, I should
call USPTO)

the other claims seems retreat position, with some complementary
innovations like:
- macrosopic particle of dielectric+nano
- some transition metals
- adding alloys
- zirconium or Titanium or thorium oxides mattrix
- more than 2athosphere hydrogene
- spillover catalyst (thorium,cerium,palladium,zirconium)
- spillover catalyst produce via promoter in the particles
- 150-15000vold arc
- suspension in water
- terahertz excitation
- fluidized bed

DGT can infrige Ahern if they ise nanoparticle, eventually embedded in a
mattrix... If as they say, the modify the surface, they are innovative.