maybe are the "current constraints" the fact that he is in the e-cat
board...???

about Rossi, clear that he is lying all the time...
on COP theoretically limited to 6
on RFG needed
on DGT having nothing
probably on sales and delivery of MW e-cats...
add to that his errors, that he does not admit...

anyway from the satellites around I infer that he have something
valuable... but what?
When I want to guess what is true  I look at Proia.