>From Abd:

>> From Jed:

>> My purpose is not to make the case that cold fusion is real.

>> My purpose is to bring people with technical knowledge

>> (scientists and engineers) to LENR-CANR when they can learn

>> about the field themselves. Frankly, I don't care much about

>> the rest of the public. They cannot be persuaded. They do not

>> understand the technical issues enough to judge. They will be

>> dissuaded by Cude and Wikipedia in any case.

>> The author of this article will never bother to read any papers

>>  so I don't care about her, either.

> To bring those people together,

> the human coulomb barrier must be overcome.

That's one hel'o'va metaphor you got there, Abd! I like it.

You're in the professional Wikipedia consulting business? Good for you! It
pays to know someone who knows his way around that bush, as well as which
axes are worth grinding and which aren't.

OTHO, I don't expect that Mr. Krivit will be fishing in your pond.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

www.OrionWorks.com

www.zazzle.com/orionworks