At 11:36 AM 10/21/2012, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Mark Gibbs <mgi...@gibbs.com> wrote:
I don't have the time to review the huge amount of literature you people have already looked at ...

I'm still willing to do some leg-work on this (I'm collecting links, and will order Ed Storms' book) -- but meanwhile, I suggest you look at ONE presentation from ICCF-17  (with rather impeccable credentials)  :

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/conferences/2012/ICCF17/papers/Dominguez-Anomalous-Results-Slides-ICCF17.pdf

which I'll summarize as :

a) Cold Fusion is REAL science (though the method is unexplained)
b) They attempted and failed to disprove there is excess power
c) LARGE excess power in 5% of experiments
c) Excess power >> (MUCH GREATER THAN) stored chemical energy
d) In one run they got a gain of ~40X (MORE than the 6 Rossi, or the 20 Defkalion is claiming)
e) "Potentially useful level of excess power!"