Jed,

The central pressure of that storm is down to 946 mB pressure which says
she will be extremely powerful and devastating.   It will be the equivalent
of an F5 tornado along with a billion tons of water whipping around.  It
appears to be tracking exactly to the point of the massive sinkhole which
opened up on the Erie Canal in July/August that I modeled 5 days ago.  The
latest doppler image I posted I think is showing the particle's path up to
lake Erie.  If your daughter is anywhere near the path of the center of
that thing I would get her out.

Stewart
Darkmattersalot.com