>From Jeff

> I have been relaxed about off-topic postings because I'm relatively

> new to the group and was following the lead of others. If there's a

> desire to enforce that rule more strictly I will be happy to stop doing
it.

Jeff, I think you'll do fine if you observe Mr. Beaty's rules. Despite what
certain individuals profess, there is occasionally room for a few OT
discussions... particularly if one prefixes the subject thread with "OT"
(Off Topic) - and make it a point NOT to hijack the purpose of what Vortex-l
had originally designed to address. Keep in mind the fact that Mr. Jaro is
just as much a newbie as you may feel you are. Therefore IMO it does not
necessarily serve your best needs to give Jojo's opinions any more weight
than what's due.

In other words, you don't need to take on Jojo's personal boundary issues
here. I personally addressed the matter by filtering Jojo out of my mail
box. Others have done the same thing too. I did so not because Jojo is a
"bad" person.  I filtered Jojo out because I have my own limitations.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

www.OrionWorks.com

www.zazzle.com/orionworks