James Bowery <jabow...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mitt Romney has made a comment, about as ignorant is you can get, about
> cold fusion that is, despite its ignorance, a positive comment.

That's a TERRIBLE reason to vote for Romney! I am sure he will do nothing
for cold fusion if he wins. Neither will Obama. This is entirely up to the
physics establishment.

I think Romney had cold fusion mixed up with HTSC.

Regarding Utah, I have just been reading a book by Chase Peterson, who was
Pres. of U. Utah in 1989:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0091HE6IU/ref=docs-os-doi_0

They did not treat him badly after 1990. With Peterson's permission we are
extracting a chapter from the book to upload to LENR-CANR.org.