From: ChemE Stewart <cheme...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Nov 12, 2012 3:53 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:New Lattice Energy presentation on nuclear events in lightning

What they are missing is the orbiting energetic particle creating the static
lightning just like piantelli thinks it is orbiting hydrogen and not an
orbiting neutrino.

It is all in the orbit...on Earth many times we call them...rainbows.  Behold
the beauty.

Also, with two great orbiting comets on the way get your ice pick.

Stewart
Darkmattersalot.com