And please no group that have even claimed the possibility of life on Mars.
Moreove the claim have to be published and validated in peer reviewed
article from magazine who never pretend that possibility, and still do,
even after publishing.

without those constraints, science will take the risk to make errors. If
you cancel any opposing view, there is no risk of seeing any errors. Good,
and validated method. Works in Churches and political parties too.

not really a joke.

Anyway allowing dissent, does not mean dissenters are right.
Closed mind works most of the time. That is the cause of the problem.