From: alain.coetm...@gmail.com [mailto:alain.coetm...@gmail.com] On Behalf
Of Alain Sepeda
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 4:10 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:E Mallove: LENR/"Cold Fusion" and Modern Physics: A Crisis
Within a Crisis ???

if confirmed, great news.

I've computed that with reactors similar to Hyperion and E-cat, the greatest
cost is in heat to mechanic conversion, where best cost is very big turbines
(500$/kW at 100MWe, to compare to 2000$/MW at 10kWe)... If there is no
conversion  to do, keeping the low cost of LENR... thats a festival. 8)

I'm curious about the principle of that direct conversion, since it does not
look like the other numerous LENR experiments (other electrolytic cells
produce heat, not electricity)...
The principle seems described here
http://www.blacklightpower.com/technology/ciht-cell/ , yet I don't catch
all... It is claimed non nuclear, and if I read well the produced hydrinos
are the "ashes" of the reaction... so more like a "super chemical" than a
LENR ?