Hi Ruby,

Thank You for this.

The range of contributions, depending on one's point of view, goes from the
sublime to the almost ridiculous - but one work clearly stands out for me
(but an art critic I am not). It stands out the sense of actively adding
surprising insight through art.

Vortices in Plasmonic Waves
Owen Geiger
Digital Animation

Adding art to science as real insight, how so - you ask.?

Geiger's animation helps to explain the Manelas device (which is a
derivative of the Floyd Sweet device) in a way that is difficult to describe
verbally.

http://e-catsite.com/manelas-device/

If a picture is worth a thousand words, an animation could be worth 10,000.

Unfortunately, Arthur has suffered a severe health problem, with the result
that it is almost as if "fate" does not want this technology to appear yet.
A similar health malady befell Floyd Sweet. Coincidence?

Jones

From: Ruby

Enjoy the ten artists who responded to the call for new energy inspired
work.

Your feedback will help determine the show prizes given on Dec 22.

http://coldfusionnow.org/gallery/shift-2012-gallery/

Enjoy!