Hi, I hijack a little that thread to ask you all, what are your various
opinion on their claimed technology of LENR to electricity direct
conversion (CIHT).

I don't see any other paper or lab results that are similar.
Anomalous heat, transmutation, and radiations are quite validated , but
device producing electricity are not yet seen...

The claim of validation are quite individual reports of quick testing...

what are your opinions.

tnaks in advance for your informations and opinions.